Test Aston Martin Rapide S

Test Aston Martin Rapide S
Aston Martin Rapide S
It's decided, I buy!
Finally I take one! This Fast S, and the four-door is perfect for spinning, my friends and I to Deauville. Fast, comfortably, ears coaxed by a V12 verve and, of course, with class.

Fast becoming ¨ S, the four-door Aston Martin pass 477-558 ¨ ¨ c.

The seller was good, very good even. I would point me to a single Range Rover V8 Supercharged, when this individual, albeit very good looking, came to present me this novelty. I did not know that the Fast S had already arrived or Aston celebrated its 100th anniversary. Its 80 additional horsepower, torque increased by 20 Nm and 0 to 100 km / h shot (the word) in less than 5 seconds have somewhat started me. Before that, I fell in awe of this line undeniably Aston Martin wonderfully. In this large format four-seater, the line is still magnified. My partner seems to have understood my interest in the matter and offers me to move on board for any tests. The stitching on the leather tight, including the cup holders, it's one of those looks like ... And then the little sun visor with mirror inlaid in the purest style Hermes, I must admit that it was a crazy class.

Benefits
    Incredible ease
    V12 intoxicating
    Refined interior
    Honest and accurate management

Pitfalls of
    Really poor box
    Disappointing multimedia system
    Short rear seats

Fast becoming S, the four-door Aston Martin goes from 477 to 558 hp
Fast becoming S, the four-door
Aston Martin goes from 477 to 558 hp
A perfect interior refinement. Anything that looks like aluminum e ...

The rest is of course to match and, for a relatively modest sum, the Rapide S offers original whatever it takes, until the hi-fi Bang & Olufsen with these cute little tweeters that emerge as mushrooms when you play music. A delicate artifice and sound, well, quite correct. However, the demonstration of the multimedia system was not more conclusive. All this is very complicated. And what interest to book the big screen removable GPS (which does not also work), forcing to decipher illegible information on the other, tiny? Let, I too used to formalize the English car and me. The most exciting is probably the key crystal which, when slipped into its sheath, awakens the V12.

The seller also made ​​me try the rear seats: you can not see the road very well, the seats are short, but the comfort is not there drama
The seller also made ​​me try the rear seats:
you can not see the road very well, the seats are
short, but the comfort is not there drama
The Fast ¨ S combines comfort (firm) and efficiency.

Already sumptuous intergalactic his starter before the music of the twelve organs of Her Majesty. Open windows, the concert is superb. My seller is transformed. The intoxicating thrust at 7,000 rpm the V12 would have ignited? The sensitive person that seemed to be, it became the eagle of the road ... that has nothing to reassure me. Aware of my fear (and an uncertain sales), it gives me the wheel. Relief. I keep in my memory the best reports with the Minister of Transport fingering six reports this box torque converter. God she is slow compared to that of my Ferrari 458 and even my Golf DSG! Here, you can now choose between three driving modes. Normal, Sport and Track while the skid is a choice, a little freer or removed. The seller also made me try the rear seats: we do not see very ...

The Rapide S combines comfort (firm) and efficiency
The Rapide S combines comfort (firm) and efficiency
This Aston is led with incredible ease. The engine was lowered and fell in the aluminum frame. The direct steering and precise forget the important weight and keep perfectly controlled suspensions Fast S on small bumpy roads without much bully you. I also feel like a metamorphosis in my conduct, including the first of these great curves my sidekick absolutely required me to share. Although it took: This Aston is made for it! More than 230 km / h, the vast corners get tight, and my Fast S (like I said, my!) Is packed into abutment with a mastery that I never imagined. The rear sometimes waddles on somewhat friendly connection, but the Track mode sets this slight concern. How stable! The exhilarating acceleration V12 singing in the tunnels will have the advantage of leaving an indelible thrill equal to the pleasure derived from the endless support. My seller has won, I take out my checkbook.

No comments:

Post a Comment